Sunday, May 11, 2008

Book Signing, May 17

I am pleased to announce my upcoming book signing event on SATURDAY MAY 17 at the Barnes and Noble on Telegraph Road just south of Maple (15 mile road) (on the east side of the street/just north of Big Boy), from 2-7 PM.

I will be signing my recently released book, America's Survival Guide, How to Stop America's Impending Suicide by Reclaiming Our First Principles and History.

If you are unable to make the event (due to conflicts or distance), please visit my website at www.AmericasSurvivalGuide.com (the book is also available at barnesandnoble.com and Amazon.com, among other on-line retailers).

If you have already purchased the book, my many thanks - but please don't be shy in stopping by the event - we would love to see you - the more the merrier.

No comments: